Skippy® Peanut Butter & Jelly Cups
A quick & deliciously easy recipe for Peanut Butter lovers. Salty peanut butter with oozing strawberry jelly – what’s not to love!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Chilling time: 20 minutes
340g Skippy® Creamy Peanut Butter
50g coconut oil, melted
1 tbsp honey
75g strawberry jam
1. Line a muffin tin with 12 cupcake cases.
2. Place the peanut butter, coconut oil and honey into a blender and blitz until the peanut butter is smooth and creamy.
3. Now divide the peanut butter between the cupcake cases.
4. Heat the jam in the microwave for 30-45 seconds until runny and drizzle on top of the peanut butter. Use a toothpick to swirl the jam through the peanut butter.
5. Place the muffin tin into the freezer for 15-20 minutes or until hardened. Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer. If frozen let sit in room temperature for 5 minutes. Enjoy!
Skippy® Peanut Butter (RRP £2.40 per 340g) is available in Smooth and Crunchy varieties, which are currently available in major supermarkets including Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Costco, International section of Tesco and Ocado. For more information and recipes visit www.peanutbutter.uk.com
SKIPPY® EXTRA CRUNCHY Peanut Butter
Craving a peanutty taste that packs a crunch? Look no further than SKIPPY® EXTRA CRUNCHY® Peanut Butter. Every jar is blended with loads of real peanut pieces, so you get the fun flavour of SKIPPY® Peanut Butter, plus lots of crunchiness.
SKIPPY® EXTRA SMOOTH Peanut Butter
Spread on the smiles with smooth, creamy, melt in the mouth peanut butter perfection. SKIPPY® Smooth Peanut Butter adds more yum and fun to just about anything. It ain’t nothing but smooth snacking with this creamy classic.